I have noticed a number of guys on the Clinic have had shoulder surgery (rotator cuff, etc.) and have changed their handle bars/risers. I have had both shoulders done twice...long story. I have a couple of questions for those who have had surgery and changed their bars/risers.
1) Why did you change your bars/risers?
2) Did someone suggest you change them, doctor, fellow rider?
3) What bar/risers did you change to?
4) How did the change affect the placement of your hands (rise, pull back, spread, etc)?
5) Did it accomplish what you were trying to do?
6) Have you had any issues since the change?
7) Would you make the same change or do something different?
I know alot of questions
, just trying to get info from those who have experianced the same issue. Thanks