Road Star Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto.
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto.
#585421
Boatmark (User)
Roadie fan, just blowin' down the road...
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5608
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Newport Beach Ca. Birthdate: 1956-09-23
Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
I am not sure if you guys are aware of this, but there is a rogue L.A. police officer that was fired awhile back and now has a vendetta against L.A. cops and their families here in So. Cal. So far there have been 3 killed and 2 injured, and the count could easily rise. Here is the guy's manifesto. http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-christopher-dorners-so-called-manifesto/#idc-cover
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2013/02/07 13:31 By Boatmark.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585427
Boatmark (User)
Roadie fan, just blowin' down the road...
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5608
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Newport Beach Ca. Birthdate: 1956-09-23
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585434
Roadstarblue (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 1306
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male lmikemiller59@gmail.com Location: Raleigh NC Birthdate: 1959-03-19
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Its all over Fox News now, i hope they get him fast
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585440
SKWEARpeg (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 10151
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Milton, Florida Birthdate: 1958-00-00
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
The man certainly thinks he's justified, but when you reference Rodney King as an example in your expose, and then decide your only alternative is to start killing people until you get justice,....well????? Seems to me, there would have been just about any attorney in LA that wanted a name, who would have taken this guys case and run with it pro bono. What lawyer out for a buck(and a career), wouldn't want to bag a police department that already has a bad reputation in the press?
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585443
takehikes (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 4114
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
AEE Choppers
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Read Gangster Squad, great history of the LAPD back in the bad old days. Incredible stuff. (the recent movie is based VERY loosely on it). Not the LAPD fiction of Jack Webb and Adam 12 that's for sure.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585447
Boatmark (User)
Roadie fan, just blowin' down the road...
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5608
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Newport Beach Ca. Birthdate: 1956-09-23
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
SKWEARpeg wrote:
The man certainly thinks he's justified, but when you reference Rodney King as an example in your expose, and then decide your only alternative is to start killing people until you get justice,....well????? Seems to me, there would have been just about any attorney in LA that wanted a name, who would have taken this guys case and run with it pro bono. What lawyer out for a buck(and a career), wouldn't want to bag a police department that already has a bad reputation in the press? Agreed, 100%.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585451
jd750ace (User)
I kaint spel goud
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 13861
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male jd750ace Location: Waxahachie Texas Birthdate: 1969-10-30
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
takehikes wrote:
Read Gangster Squad, great history of the LAPD back in the bad old days. Incredible stuff. (the recent movie is based VERY loosely on it). Not the LAPD fiction of Jack Webb and Adam 12 that's for sure.

Adam 12 was fiction??????

I suppose EMERGENCY and CHIPS was all BS too, right?
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2013/02/07 13:12 By jd750ace.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585453
Stevie (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 6114
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Borrego Springs California or maybe Mex Birthdate: 1955-06-17
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
They have him surrounded in Point Loma
A box load of cop cars down there

 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2013/02/07 13:16 By Stevie.
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585461
Warden (Moderator)
Moderator
Posts: 6756
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
jd750ace wrote:
takehikes wrote:
Read Gangster Squad, great history of the LAPD back in the bad old days. Incredible stuff. (the recent movie is based VERY loosely on it). Not the LAPD fiction of Jack Webb and Adam 12 that's for sure.

Adam 12 was fiction??????

I suppose EMERGENCY and CHIPS was all BS too, right?


JD, they're real. They said so on the Brady Bunch.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#585466
Boatmark (User)
Roadie fan, just blowin' down the road...
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5608
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Newport Beach Ca. Birthdate: 1956-09-23
Re:Christopher Dorner's manifesto. 1 Year, 8 Months ago  
Stevie wrote:
They have him surrounded in Point Loma
A box load of cop cars down there

Latest news, it's not him.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... -->
New Forum Posts




The Road Star Clinic is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.

We also sponsor the creation and support of other community websites similar to our own. Inquiries about availability of a website for your community can be submitted to us via any "Contact Us" option on the Clinic.

Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors. Road Star Clinic is sponsored by the folks at MLSHomeQuest.com.