I would say "I'm done!", but we all know that's not true...
We had a long winter in Kansas, but have completed this much, and stopping for a while (yeah right):
1. Replaced stock exhaust with the new Cobra Longshots - full exhaust, sounds awesome!
2. Replaced stock air cleaner with 6" round K&N air cleaner
3. Rejetted the carb
(because of the above 2 mods)
4. New tires - Metzler 880 on the back, Pirelli MT66 on the front
5. Added luggage rack
6. Changed to Leatherlyke bags (wanted the locking feature, with the leather look, of course), and lowered bags (Geno's kit)
7. Extended floorboards
8. Replaced footpegs with Baron's passenger floorboards
9. Replaced the battery
10. Bought the woman a nice leather vest (pics later!)
11. Bought 4" risers, but haven't installed yet.
Is that all?? If I forgot something, I'll add it later, along with a pic or 2.
Thanks to all of you for lots of advice!