Re:Everyone should look at this and do it. 1 Year, 2 Months ago
Very good Curt!
It is a good illustration to the 3rd rule of the Smith system. Keep your eyes moving. I will use this one for sure. Great share.
The Five Keys are:
1. Aim High in Steering - Avoid Collisions by seeing, evaluating, and acting upon all information available.
2. Get the Big Picture - Fewer mistakes are made when you have the complete traffic picture.
3. Keep Your Eyes Moving - Proper scanning techniques separate safe drivers from people who make costly errors.
4. Leave Yourself an Out - All that separates drivers from a collision is space. Use it to your advantage.
5. Make Sure They See You - Seek eye contact and use your warning devices at the same time
If you aren\'t running on the edge...You\'re taking up too much room!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The Road Star Clinic
is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical
data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.
We also sponsor the creation and support of other community websites similar to our own. Inquiries
about availability of a website for your community can be submitted to us via any "Contact Us" option
on the Clinic.
Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors. Road Star Clinic is sponsored by the folks at MLSHomeQuest.com.