Road Star Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again...
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Re:Sherriff Joe rides again...
#464699
Ricohoc (User)
I am a man of peace, but I adore a riot!
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5913
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male ricohoc Location: Thailand Birthdate: 0000-02-23
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Questcap wrote:
gf, you really don't get it. There are some genuine issues here, and there has been a genuine effort on the part of BO to keep a load of information and records about who he is and what he's done throughout his previous existence completely hidden.

QC, for some people, their issue is that "their guy" is in the White House, and that's all that matters.

They then create the strawman arguments regarding skin color, racism, etc. -- despite the fact that the specific issues have been enumerated -- to minimize those who question. Then comes the "birther" label, which is further meant to minimize those who quesiton dates, format, and insertions.

Only the others can be entitled to their opinions.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464711
hrdbrgn (User)
Restore America
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 1485
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: stuart,fl Birthdate: 1956-08-28
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
gfolkert wrote:
Questcap wrote:
Yeh, so, I'll say it again... if the evidence says the bc's a fraud, we all ought to be birthers!

Given enough time and resources, I can prove near any document as a fake. I can show inconsistencies in any document. I can show doubt on near any document.

Sure thing... I can also prove near any document is authentic with those same resources and time.

His six month "Cold Posse" investigation was laughable at best.



Then you should have no problem producing all these missing documents.
BO's legal team has spent 1.4 million to block access to documents all of America should have access to. Why? BO campaigned on a more open gvmnt and full disclosure. Still he will not unseal school records,birth records,Harvard education records, Columbia education records, Occidental education records etc...
He wont even release his Columbia thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois state Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records are lost too. Also nobody can find his records for the elite k-12 college prep school...Punahou in Hawaii. EVERY document that contains info about his birth or citizenship is either missing,sealed or altered.
You can start with these.
 
Logged Logged  
 
Democracy is two wolves and a small lamb voting on whats for dinner. Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464734
Questcap (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5327
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Yes, Please!
 
Logged Logged  
 
Sig Pic deleted - larger than 450 pixels and 50 kb
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464762
erizo (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2317
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Ricohoc wrote:
QC, for some people, their issue is that "their guy" is in the White House, and that's all that matters.

They then create the strawman arguments regarding skin color, racism, etc. -- despite the fact that the specific issues have been enumerated -- to minimize those who question. Then comes the "birther" label, which is further meant to minimize those who quesiton dates, format, and insertions.

Only the others can be entitled to their opinions.


this in itself is a common strawman birther arguement - `they´re making it about race´

many issues have been raised by the birthers, and all the relevent ones have been debunked.

the birther label comes from the start of the movement when they were promoting the theory that obama was born in kenya, nothing more.

they can have opinions, but when it comes to facts, the birther movement falls flat on it´s arse, as it´s unbroken record of 100 lost cases and hearings with no wins illustrates. the facts contradict their opinions.
 
Logged Logged  
 


be realistic - demand the impossible!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464769
erizo (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2317
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
hrdbrgn wrote:



Then you should have no problem producing all these missing documents.
BO's legal team has spent 1.4 million to block access to documents all of America should have access to. Why? BO campaigned on a more open gvmnt and full disclosure. Still he will not unseal school records,birth records,Harvard education records, Columbia education records, Occidental education records etc...
He wont even release his Columbia thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois state Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records are lost too. Also nobody can find his records for the elite k-12 college prep school...Punahou in Hawaii. EVERY document that contains info about his birth or citizenship is either missing,sealed or altered.
You can start with these.


the 1.4 million `blocking documents´ bit is another that has been thoroughly debunked. do you ever do your own research?

the most common figure quoted is 2 million. funnily enough, during the same period mc cain spent 1.4 million on legal expenses. they were campaign legal expenses, nothing more. to have to pay out to block access, there would have to be a hearing or case. where is it? had you thought about that? there is none on record apart from the taitz cases, and that was dealt with by a FOAD letter from the DOH that cost your president nothing.

this `sealing school records and documents´ stuff is ludicrous. just as an experiment, try to obtain the same information on gw bush or bill clinton. no-one asked for them (wonder why no-one did if it´s such a big issue). any legislation forbidding the release of any papers irrelevent to eligability were in place way before your president took up residence in the white house.

likewise the original LFBC in the bound volume in the hawaii DOH. your president isn´t denying access, u.s. law implimented before he was even a senator does! he doesn´t have to spend a dime preventing it´s release, u.s. law does it for free!

to say you know nothing about him means you haven´t bothered to look for yoursef and are just following what comes out of WND, or you´re being deliberatley ignorant. as i said before, he has been under closer scrutiny and investigation and released more personal documentation than ANY other president in u.s. history - fact!

all the facts point to nothing being wrong and no more anomolies than anyone else would have on their records. but still it´s not good enough for the birthers

and i wonder why that could be.
 
Logged Logged  
 
Last Edit: 2012/03/04 09:43 By erizo.
 


be realistic - demand the impossible!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464779
Boatmark (User)
Roadie fan, just blowin' down the road...
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5587
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Newport Beach Ca. Birthdate: 1956-09-23
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
VikingWarhorse wrote:
erizo wrote:
VikingWarhorse wrote:
Snopes is garbage...Obama is a lying sack of camel crap...Just get him out of office...by whatever means necessary

spoken like a true patriot and upholder of the constitution.


You better not be doubting my patriotism. My family has been here since the early 1600's and has fought to defend this country in EVERY conflict that its been in..myself included. I am patriot enough to know that he has got to go. And as far as upholding the Constitution...Getting rid of Obama is protecting the Constitution since he seems to think its his personal floor mat. Next time you wanna throw a shot at me...dont be a coward..do it in person
+1!
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464787
erizo (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2317
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Boatmark wrote:
+1!

so you´d support `by any means necessary´? even if it meant running roughshod over the very laws and constitution you allegedly support and love, to `protect it´?

i´m sorry, but that strikes me as totally illogical to say the very least.
 
Logged Logged  
 


be realistic - demand the impossible!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464791
GreenMachine (User)
Gold Boarder
Posts: 950
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Location: Tacoma, WA Birthdate: 1978-06-19
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
Do your research guys. To imply that Obama may not be a citizen is not only baseless, it is foolish. Do you really think that the conservative powers that be don't have the "guts" to call him out on this. If there were ANY chance it were true this would be a full blown scandal by now. To imply that Obama is not a citizen of the United States, and to point to the fact that he has not released these documents as evidence is a VERY LARGE LEAP. Go to any LEGITIMATE fact checking website and search for your answers:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-born-in-the-usa/

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/clueless-columbo/

http://factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

"Obama's student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama's specific, written permission. Obama hasn't given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don't either. George W. Bush didn't give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush's grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama's old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation."

There is no reason for Obama to release these documents. They would normally not be released by a President, and to imply that his "refusal" to do so is proof that he is not a citizen is illogical and completely unfounded.

Spreading this kind of propaganda is unpatriotic. If you don't like Obama, let's discuss why you don't like him. Let's do right by our country, and have a discourse over the real issues, rather than banter over baseless claims and hateful propaganda. We owe it to each other as countrymen to rise above this dribble that we are spoon fed (from both sides no less) and discuss the the things that really matter.
 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464801
erizo (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 2317
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
GreenMachine wrote:
Do your research guys. To imply that Obama may not be a citizen is not only baseless, it is foolish. Do you really think that the conservative powers that be don't have the "guts" to call him out on this. If there were ANY chance it were true this would be a full blown scandal by now. To imply that Obama is not a citizen of the United States, and to point to the fact that he has not released these documents as evidence is a VERY LARGE LEAP. Go to any LEGITIMATE fact checking website and search for your answers:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-born-in-the-usa/

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/clueless-columbo/

http://factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

"Obama's student records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School are "not released," for example. But the truth is that it would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for those institutions to give those records to reporters or members of the public without Obama's specific, written permission. Obama hasn't given that permission, but other presidential candidates generally don't either. George W. Bush didn't give permission to either Andover or Yale to release his grades when he was running for president, for example, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post. Bush's grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. We have no idea whether any embarrassing secrets might yet be lurking in Obama's old student records. But neither does the author of this "Columbo" interrogation."

There is no reason for Obama to release these documents. They would normally not be released by a President, and to imply that his "refusal" to do so is proof that he is not a citizen is illogical and completely unfounded.

Spreading this kind of propaganda is unpatriotic. If you don't like Obama, let's discuss why you don't like him. Let's do right by our country, and have a discourse over the real issues, rather than banter over baseless claims and hateful propaganda. We owe it to each other as countrymen to rise above this dribble that we are spoon fed (from both sides no less) and discuss the the things that really matter.


good post.

you do realise that the next thing coming will be that factcheck.org is run by liberals and commies, like snopes is ?

 
Logged Logged  
 


be realistic - demand the impossible!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#464995
Ricohoc (User)
I am a man of peace, but I adore a riot!
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 5913
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male ricohoc Location: Thailand Birthdate: 0000-02-23
Re:Sherriff Joe rides again... 2 Years, 7 Months ago  
GreenMachine wrote:
There is no reason for Obama to release these documents. They would normally not be released by a President, and to imply that his "refusal" to do so is proof that he is not a citizen is illogical and completely unfounded.

This is a strawman. Questioning his sealing of documents and irregularities in the document format does not mean that his citizenship is being questioned -- at least from my own perspective. I wonder why his documents are different and why he is spending so much time and effort to seal what other presidents HAVE released in the past? You are correct in that it is not necessary, but it has been done.

Spreading this kind of propaganda is unpatriotic. If you don't like Obama, let's discuss why you don't like him. Let's do right by our country, and have a discourse over the real issues, rather than banter over baseless claims and hateful propaganda. We owe it to each other as countrymen to rise above this dribble that we are spoon fed (from both sides no less) and discuss the the things that really matter.

It's not propaganda to question, and it is extremely patriotic to push for answers. I have had no problems separating the dribble from my own unanswered questions and concerns.

As to my objections regarding Obama's philosophy of ruling (governing is out of the question for him) and politics of division along lines of class and race, I could write a book about it, but this thread isn't about that.

All of that said, I do appreciate your effort to discuss this in a civil manner without the innuendo and snarky remarks used by others.

Green Machine, I sincerely thank you for that effort.

 
Logged Logged  
 
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop
...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... ...................................................................... -->
New Forum Posts




The Road Star Clinic is a collaborative community of riders who archive and publish user contributed technical data about Yamaha Road Star motorcycles.

We also sponsor the creation and support of other community websites similar to our own. Inquiries about availability of a website for your community can be submitted to us via any "Contact Us" option on the Clinic.

Copyright 2003-2007 Road Star Clinic and its respective authors. Road Star Clinic is sponsored by the folks at MLSHomeQuest.com.