I am considering ordering my reckless Motorcycle Fairing, but I had a couple questions:
1. Will my light bar need to be relocated to fit? If so, how hard is it?
2. they tried to talk me into the 5" but I have the 3" Hard Krome Big Straights without baffles, and I am wondering which setup I should choose???
Any help would be appreciated. It has been awhile since this topic has been discussed. I just needed to know.
Thanks ahead of time,
Jamey I went with the 6 1/2" rounds because:
- impossible to find an exact 5" replacement should one fail
- 6x9s require an amp (usuall) to really sound good and I didn't want to overload the stock stator
- lots of room for improvement in the future
But based on searching lots of guys have gone with the 5" speakers and say good things about them. Also, I haven't received mine yet so I can't comment on the wisdom of my choice.
Can't help you with the lightbar, but lots of guys here seem to run the stock bar and never mentioned fit issues.
I'm curious, how long did they tell you it would be before it was made and shipped? My patience is wearing thin.