Amazing how many of these shocks are out there.
Hope this diagram helps you DIY'ers.
Must be from the old guys making trikes! Not me I'm young.
Thank you for the wiring diagram.
HI ROD,I TRYED TO PM YOU WITH A QUESTION ON YOUR DUALS BUT RSC SYSTEM WOULD NOT LET PM YOU,WHY I DONT KNOW?
Anyway,i really like the way your bike looks esp with the duals on it and have a few questions on your dual pipe setup.
Note: (if PM's working for you plase PM the answers to me as to not muck up this thread)
* WHAT YRS IS YOUR BIKE,HOPEFULLY 07 OR OLDER LIKE MINE WITH A CARB
* HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBDE THE SOUND & NOISE LVL OF TOUR DUALS?
* WHAT ARE THE PIPES CALLED & WHO MFG'S THEM?
* WHERE DID YOU BUY THEM & HOW MUCH?
* WERE THEY HARD TO INSTALL,ANY SPECIAL MODS OR BRACKETS REQUIRED OR WAS IT A SIMPLE BOLT ON INSTALL? (YES RIGHT-DREAM ON!!/LOL!!!)
* ANY ADDITIONBAL HEAT FELT ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE THIGH-LEG OR ON LEFT SIDE & LEFT LEG WITH THOSE DUALS VS WITH STOCK EX SYSTEM?
* IF YOU REMEMBER OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAHD WHATS CARB SETUP(if not EFI!) WITH THOSE PIPES AND ARE YOU ALSO RUNNING A BAK
/AFTERMARKET AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY?