Here are the two shocks side by side:
Removing the stock sleeve.
Comparing the Roadie shock bolt to the Goldwing upper mount:
The sleeve in the wing shock has to be removed. I then heated it up to help free it from the material inside the hoop; then punched the Goldwing sleeve out.
It is still a little tight so I used an 11/64 bit to rheem the material a bit using cutting oil....
Sleeve is in with a little persuasion...
Here is where I mounted the pump and motor. I had to remove the hose from the pump and feed it up through the framework where the stock wires go through. Then topped off the fluid with some fork oil and a syringe and resecired to the pump.
Items of note, I had to redrill the aluminum mount at the bottom of the wing shock about 1/2 inch up. Then I couldn't compress the shock to get the sleeve in at the top. I had to grind the pad of the shock a bit to get the final clearence and the sleeve in. I also cut off teh excess (stock hole) on the aluminum shock mount.